Small Metal Parts
Complementing our large hydraulic press brake is our 6-Axis Trumpf 7036 electric press brake where we are capable of making the most precise bends to produce small sheet metal components and assemblies. Whether we are creating small parts to ship immediately or a subassembly for another project, Met-L-Fab can handle your precision sheet metal needs.
Our state-of-the-art CNC press brake is easily programmable to manufacture complex components in one setup, making fast turnaround on both short and large batches. We can produce small intricate bends. We routinely make precision small parts for the medical, automotive, and telecommunications industry.
Our experienced engineers will determine the most efficient and cost effective way to manufacture your intricate small components. We ship our small precision assemblies throughout North America.
Products we have made using our CNC TRUMPF Brake Press include:
- Medical Tray Components
- Small Electrical Enclosures
Contact our engineers to request a quote on your small metal parts project.
- 6-Axis Back Gauge
- Bending Length Up To: 40.1”
- Rated Tonnage: 36 Tons
- Maximum Material Thickness: from .005" to .250"
- ISO 9002 Compliant
- Fast turnaround for complex short-runs
- Small intricate bends
- CNC controlled - reducing error
- Can form complex, time consuming shapes
- Wide selection of dies to make proper bend
- Ship throughout North America